Monday, July 26, 2010

Reason for my Blog

I have been a labor and delivery nurse for the last 20 years, and I have pretty much seen it all. (however now that I have said that I know that sometime soon I'll probably see something that I never thought I would, you never know). I truly enjoy the job I do, because I get to witness the miracle of birth every time I go to work, and all of the family dynamics involved. Anyway over the years you wouldn't believe the things I've heard, seen, or learned. So this blog is written to dispel any untruths and to poke fun at a process that most women will be blessed and cursed to go through at least once or several times in their lives. I would like to thank all of my patients and their families that have allowed me to be a part of and to provide support to them during the birth of their babies. I would also like to thank my co-workers and providers for their support and for putting up with me and teaching me so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment